- Arch ran around the house to the front yard .
- His house is a few yards behind the church .
- Water began to trickle into his yard .
- The soldiers were at drill in the barrack yard .
- I 've come three miles if i 've come a yard .
- A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards .
- He shot a goal from twenty yards out .
- The van bumped and heaved out of the yard .
- The ship touched ground a few yards from the shore .
- She holed out from forty yards .
- It's difficult to see yard in a sentence. 用yard造句挺难的
- But scotland yard was stumped .
- I made off through harterhouse yard into long lane .
- Do n't throw the slops in the yard .
- Their own yard is redolent with lilacs .
- I 've come three miles if a yard .
- Mrs. morel went up her yard disdainfully .
- The complete length of the flume system is about 420 yards .
- He had put up a basket on a pole in the back yard .
- People are crowded into harvard yard on degree day .
- He could only see the road for a few yards ahead .