音标：[ 'jeləu ] 发音:
过去式: yellowed 过去分词: yellowed 名词复数: yellows 现在分词: yellowing
- He coloured the picture with a yellow crayon .
- The leaves of the book were yellowing with age .
- Yellow dust was dropping from the limetrees .
- Katherine has a horror of wearing yellow dresses .
- The captain tapped the blue and yellow chart .
- Set the pine in the clay, and it will turn yellow .
- Her face had turned a milky yellow colour .
- If you mix red and yellow , you get orange .
- She pushed heavy yellow hair away from her face .
- They have red and yellow plumes in their hats .
- easily frightened
同义词：chicken, chickenhearted, lily-livered, white-livered, yellow-bellied,
- of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
- affected by jaundice which causes yellowing of skin etc
- cowardly or treacherous; "the little yellow stain of treason"-M.W.Straight; "too yellow to stand and fight"
- changed to a yellowish color by age; "yellowed parchment"
- typical of tabloids; "sensational journalistic reportage of the scandal"; "yellow press"
- turn yellow; "The pages of the book began to yellow"
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
Yellow () is the color of gold, butter, or ripe lemons.First definition in Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, The World Publishing Company, New York, 1964.
yellow livered 中文, yellow journalism 中文, yellow dog 中文, straw yellow 中文, yellow hammer 中文, yellow oak 中文, yellow paint 中文, yellow card 中文, cadmium yellow 中文, yelling 中文, yellinski 中文, yelloknife 中文, yellot 中文, yellov 中文, yellow ab 中文, yellow about the gills 中文, yellow acid 中文, yellow adipose tissue 中文,