- His views were echoed by Phil Dickinson, a senior trader at Charterhouse Bank.
- Charterhouse is based in London, England, and was founded in 1982 as the European investment arm of Charterhouse Bank.
- The dollar was boosted by " the excellent GDP report, " said a senior foreign exchange trader at Charterhouse Bank.
- "The movements today have been quick and drastic and there's blood all around, " said a trader at Charterhouse Bank.
- The 30-year Treasurys will be bought with the dlrs 100 million the Albanian government will pay to Charterhouse Bank by the end of August.
- "Everyone was running scared and cut out of their long dollar positions, " said Robyn Poynder, director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank.
- Robin Poynder, the director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank, said the pound's fall below $ 1.4970 made traders pessimistic about its prospects.
- In June, Charterhouse Bank's Charterhouse Development Capital introduced a $ 1.3 billion European buyout fund, which until today was the biggest in Europe.
- "The focus is on Taiwan, and the yen will be vulnerable ahead of the elections, " said Robin Poynder, the director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank.
- "The pound seems to be doing its own thing these days and is very much in demand, " said Phil Dickinson, a senior trader at Charterhouse Bank.
- It's difficult to see charterhouse bank in a sentence. 用charterhouse bank造句挺难的
- The sterling / dollar exchange rate " was the big mover and that's dragging other things around, " said Robin Poynder, director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank.
- "They will want to be seen as prudent and not set unsustainable targets for people to fight against, " said Robin Poynder, the director of foreign exchange at Charterhouse Bank.
- Still, " rate cuts can be taken in a positive light, but I think it will be difficult for sterling to go much higher, " said Robin Poynder, director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank.
- "The issue is going to cost money and will damage trade, and even so confidence in British beef is not going to return immediately, " said Robin Poynder, the director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank.
- Trading in dollar / mark has been limited to little more than a half-pfennig range because " although volumes have increased, it's mainly concentrated in a few hands, " according to Poynder at Charterhouse Bank.
- The Bundesbank " dropped rates half a point and even that didn't weaken the mark so we could see a pullback to 1.45 ( marks ) and 95 ( yen ), " said the Charterhouse Bank trader.
- "A lot of people are getting out of dollars because they have already seen their profits dwindle in the last couple of days and they're protecting what they have left, " said Phil Dickinson, a senior trader at Charterhouse Bank.
- Last year, a flier in St . Mary-le-Bow announced carol services for, among others, the Charterhouse Bank, the Children's Society, the Chartered Architects'Co .; the Arbitrators'Co .; the Masons, and for Australians.
- "We've seen a fundamental shift in U . S-Japan relationships in that now, for the first time in a long while, they want the yen to weaken and the dollar to go higher and will go to great lengths to do this, " said Robin Poynder, director of treasury at Charterhouse Bank.
如何用charterhouse bank造句，用charterhouse bank造句，charterhouse bank in a sentence, 用charterhouse bank造句和charterhouse bank的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。