- Monarch is in the southern end of Tweedsmuir South Provincial Park.
- Born and educated in England into'The Lord Tweedsmuir in 1935.
- It is located between North Tweedsmuir Island and Baffin Island.
- The Tweedsmuir-Entiako woodland caribou herd numbered about 500 caribou in 1993.
- Grosvenor married Susan Charlotte Grosvenor, married John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir.
- Foley Island is to the west and South Tweedsmuir Island is to the south.
- Scottish peer and the son of the novelist John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir.
- Tweedsmuir visited the school and made an address to the students and numerous community members.
- The new area is adjacent to Tweedsmuir Park, the province's largest protected area.
- Tweedsmuir was Privy Council in 1974.
- It's difficult to see tweedsmuir in a sentence. 用tweedsmuir造句挺难的
- Much of this area of the plateau is in Tweedsmuir North Provincial Park and Protected Area.
- Its two main summits are Michel Peak ( 2260m ) and Tweedsmuir Peak ( 2194m ).
- He was the director of admissions at the Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School until retiring in 2004.
- Knot Lakes, tributary to the North Klinaklini River, extend north into Tweedsmuir South Provincial Park.
- The younger Tweedsmuir was a fur trader with the Hudson's Bay Company at the time.
- My local archives did a massive project a few years back, scanning a dozen Tweedsmuir Histories.
- The section that lies outside the park passes near the towns of Tweedsmuir also lies on Highway 263.
- Each of the murals depicted a different national or provincial park; Hughes'was Tweedsmuir Provincial Park.
- On 26 April 1939 he was appointed to the first Menzies Ministry as John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir.
- The Walton Women's Institute's Tweedsmuir Collection provides some of the history of the Walton schoolhouses.
如何用tweedsmuir造句，用tweedsmuir造句，tweedsmuir in a sentence, 用tweedsmuir造句和tweedsmuir的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。