- Critics of the yalta agreements tend to forget that the russian, also, made substantial concessions .
- Stalin agreed at yalta to hold free elections in poland, and that's a serious commitment .
- It is a shadow commonplace that roosevelt was "outsmarted" at the later conference in yalta and gave away too much to stalin .
- Take only one example - the yalta deal
- A study on yalta agreement , china - ussr treaty and chongqing negotiation
- Conference at yalta and establishment of german reparations policy
- The yalta system ' s impact on the postwar international relations
- Re - recognition of the relations between the forming of yalta system and china
- This error was particulary magnified by the fact that by the time of yalta we already had japan beaten
- American - soviet far east strategy and the formation of the policy of quot; both supporting chiang kai - shek quot; before the yalta conference
- It's difficult to see yalta in a sentence. 用yalta造句挺难的
- It is a shadow commonplace that roosevelt was " outsmarted " at the later conference in yalta and gave away too much to stalin
- After the peaceful end of the cold war , the yalta system disintegrated . the world order comes into historical era of changes and reconstructions
- An objective assessment of the yalta agreements reached in 1945 is no less important if we want to understand history and the results of world war ii
- After world war two , according to the arrangement and power comparison of great nations , the yalta system characterized by bipolarity was formed
- World war ii : president franklin d . roosevelt and british prime minister winston churchill leave to meet with soviet leader joseph stalin at the yalta conference
1945年的今天，第二次世界大战中，总统弗兰克林? d ?罗斯福和英国首相温斯顿?丘吉尔动身前往雅尔塔会议去会见苏堆埃的首领约瑟夫?斯大林。
- During the yalta negotiations , the soviet union firmly came out in favour of preserving germanys statehood and integrity . soviet people fought nazism , not the german nation for whom they felt no hatred
- The biggest converse change of geopolitic environment , which had occurred since moscow dukedom , arising from the disorganization of ussr , has a greater effect on russia than yalta agreement on ussr signed at the close of world war ii . consequently geopolitik plays an important role in the course of russian diplomatic decision - making