音标：[ ˌendʒi'niə ] 发音:
过去式: engineered 过去分词: engineered 名词复数: engineers 现在分词: engineering
- Engineers commonly encounter spray droplets .
- His father meant him to be an engineer .
- She works for an engineering company .
- Many students specialize in engineering .
- He was a skilled submarine engineer .
- He was a former electronics engineer .
- Engineering is aligned with technology .
- His enemies engineered his downfall .
- The engineers set to on repair work to the bridge .
- He was told he was to become an engineer .
- a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
同义词：applied scientist, technologist,
- the operator of a railway locomotive
同义词：locomotive engineer, railroad engineer, engine driver,
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
同义词：mastermind, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate,
- design as an engineer; "He engineered the water supply project"
An engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering, concerned with applying scientific knowledge, mathematics and ingenuity to develop solutions for technical problems. Engineers design materials, structures and systems while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, safety and cost.