音标：[ 'fɔ:mjulə ] 发音:
- We are committed to no rigid formula .
- We have found a nonrecurrent formula for an .
- This formula gives a very small percentage of error .
- Here are some applications of taylor's formula .
- There is no sure formula for success .
- I was beginning rather to resent his formula .
- This gives us the structural formula of the molecule .
- His polite formulas often carried much spleen .
- He was little more than a walking mathematical formula .
- Einstein's formula for the process is very simple .
- something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors"
同义词：convention, normal, pattern, rule,
- (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems; "he determined the upper bound with Descartes'' rule of signs"; "he gave us a general formula for attacking polynomials"
- a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle
- directions for making something
- a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements
- a liquid food for infants
In mathematics, a formula is an entity constructed using the symbols and formation rules of a given logical language.
structural formula 中文, formula translation 中文, graphic formula 中文, graphical formula 中文, check formula 中文, molecular formula 中文, formula investing 中文, chemical formula 中文, atomic formula 中文, formtabletableblankertablestabulation 中文, formtreu accurate to shape 中文, formtreue accuracy in shape 中文, formuate alternative 中文, formuation of dan 中文, formula (mathematical logic) 中文, formula ,recipe ,composition 中文, formula 1 中文, formula 17 中文,