give out 中文是什么意思
发音:用"give out"造句"give out"怎么读"give out"的同义詞
- It was given out that the president had been shot .
- The radiator is giving out a lot of heat .
- The information center gives out news regularly .
- The teacher gave out the examination papers .
- The explosion of atom bombs gives out a good heat .
- After a month their food supplies gave out .
- The water supply at last gave out .
- The teacher will give out the books .
- Her patience finally gave out .
- One of the plane 's engines gave out in mid-atlantic .
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
同义词：fail, go bad, give way, die, conk out, go, break, break down,
- prove insufficient; "The water supply for the town failed after a long drought"
同义词：fail, run out,
- give to several people; "The teacher handed out the exams"
同义词：distribute, hand out, pass out,
- give off, send forth, or discharge; as of light, heat, or radiation, vapor, etc.; "The ozone layer blocks some harmful rays which the sun emits"
同义词：emit, give off,
giving 中文, gave 中文, give uto 中文, gives unconditionally 中文, given name 中文, give security 中文, given up 中文, give tick 中文, giving compliments 中文, give or take a night or two 中文, give orders 中文, give orders for sth to be done 中文, give our draft your kind protection 中文, give our love a chance 中文, give out a good heat 中文, give out a notice 中文, give out hand out 中文, give out handbills 中文,