音标：[ gaid ] 发音:
过去式: guided 过去分词: guided 名词复数: guides 现在分词: guiding
- Two of the wolves flew upon the guide .
- Analogy may be a deceitful guide .
- Look in the tv guide to see what is on .
- The travellers were misled by the guide .
- The shepherd guided his sheep down the hill .
- I looked at one of the guides interrogatively .
- He must be guided by the fellow's attitude .
- Come child: let me guide your hand .
- Steel gate is replaced by neoprene guides .
- Of these guides they made friends .
- a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- something that offers basic information or instruction
- someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- someone employed to conduct others
- pass over, across, or through; "He ran his eyes over her body"; "She ran her fingers along the carved figurine"; "He drew her hair through his fingers"
同义词：run, draw, pass,
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, channelize, channelise,
- take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
同义词：lead, take, direct, conduct,
- use as a guide; "They had the lights to guide on"
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"