- There is enough space for manoeuver .
- Time to manoeuver
- You should approach on the left and stay on the left , during and after the manoeuver
- When oil discharge occurs , if possibles , immediately have manoeuver boats ready and deploy oil boom to prevent dissipation of oil , and at the same time , recover as much oil as possible using oil absorbents
- But they aim at engagement and tactics level manoeuver mostly , lacking the research about the terrain environment in campaign level . the paper discusses the modeling method of terrain environment in campaign level warfare simulation and its application
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
同义词：maneuver, manoeuvre, operate,
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：steer, maneuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise,
- act in order to achieve a certain goal; "He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; "She maneuvered herself into the directorship"
clearing manoeuver 中文, an aerial manoeuver 中文, parkmanver parking manoeuver 中文, time to manoeuver 中文, main engine fault emergency manoeuver 中文, there is enough space for manoeuver 中文, manoel 中文, manoel de oliveira 中文, manoel dos santos filho 中文, manoel vieira 中文, manoeuvce 中文, manoeuverability 中文, manoeuverability index 中文, manoeuverabilitysteerability 中文, manoeuverable 中文,