音标：[ 'ɔpəreit ] 发音:用"operate"造句"operate"怎么读
- My assistant will operate the tape-recorder .
- These four causes do not operate singly .
- The college is not operated for profit .
- Businesses operate in a number of environments .
- All summer and all fall i've operated .
- Several causes operated to bring about the war .
- I would never learn to operate those machines .
- The oven operates on the air-bath principle .
- The whole apparatus operates under high vacuum .
- Our factory operates round the clock on three shifts .
- perform surgery on; "The doctors operated on the patient but failed to save his life"
- happen; "What is going on in the minds of the people?"
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
同义词：manoeuver, maneuver, manoeuvre,
- handle and cause to function; "do not operate machinery after imbibing alcohol"; "control the lever"
- keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
同义词：engage, mesh, lock,
- perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine won''t go unless it''s plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesn''t work anymore"
同义词：function, work, go, run,
- direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.; "She is running a relief operation in the Sudan"
"Operate" is a Dance-punk song written and recorded by Peaches. The song was released as a double limited vinyl A-side with "Shake Yer Dix" to promote the release of her second studio album Fatherfucker.
operating 中文, operating room 中文, operating theatre 中文, operating income 中文, operating statement 中文, operating speed 中文, operating wave 中文, operating line 中文, operating lever 中文, operantconditioning 中文, operaphone 中文, operaria 中文, operario luis leal 中文, operasi 中文, operate a keyboard 中文, operate a machine 中文, operate a motor vehicle 中文, operate a rammer 中文,