- 机坳平面 +更多解释...
- There is enough space for manoeuver .
- Time to manoeuver
- You should approach on the left and stay on the left , during and after the manoeuver
- When oil discharge occurs , if possibles , immediately have manoeuver boats ready and deploy oil boom to prevent dissipation of oil , and at the same time , recover as much oil as possible using oil absorbents
- But they aim at engagement and tactics level manoeuver mostly , lacking the research about the terrain environment in campaign level . the paper discusses the modeling method of terrain environment in campaign level warfare simulation and its application
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
同义词：maneuver, manoeuvre, operate
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：steer, maneuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- act in order to achieve a certain goal; "He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; "She maneuvered herself into the directorship"