- 更多例句： 下一页
- The fleet is manoeuvring in the baltic .
- This manoeuvre of his is a diabolical conspiracy ...
- Well, we'll see if golz can manoeuvre them a little .
- Selden had watched her manoeuvres with lazy amusement .
- This manoeuvre rendered the position of the girls exceedingly critical .
- an action aimed at evading an opponent
同义词：maneuver, evasive action
- a move made to gain a tactical end
同义词：maneuver, tactical maneuver, tactical manoeuvre
- a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill; "he made a great maneuver"; "the runner was out on a play by the shortstop"
- a military training exercise
同义词：maneuver, simulated military operation
- a plan for attaining a particular goal
同义词：tactic, tactics, maneuver
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
同义词：manoeuver, maneuver, operate
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：steer, maneuver, manoeuver, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise
- act in order to achieve a certain goal; "He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; "She maneuvered herself into the directorship"