音标：[ 'kɔndʌkt, -dəkt ] 发音:
过去式: conducted 过去分词: conducted
- His conduct has been entirely above board .
- Religion and morality enjoin this conduct .
- You can 't explain such conduct for yourself .
- He was suspended from school for bad conduct .
- She conducted herself in a most gracious manner ..
- He conducted himself with assurance .
- William's conduct at first was moderate .
- His conduct had brought reproach upon him .
- Other anodic films conduct electrons .
- Your conduct is extremely unsatisfactory .
- manner of acting or controlling yourself
同义词：behavior, behaviour, doings,
- (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
同义词：demeanor, demeanour, behavior, behaviour, deportment,
- lead, as in the performance of a composition; "conduct an orchestra; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- lead musicians in the performance of; "Bernstein conducted Mahler like no other conductor"; "she cannot conduct modern pieces"
- take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
同义词：lead, take, direct, guide,
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同义词：impart, transmit, convey, carry, channel,
- direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this"
同义词：carry on, deal,
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
同义词：behave, acquit, bear, deport, comport, carry,
- conductとは意味：１conduct n. 行為, 行動; 品行, 行状; 経営, 運営, 処置. 【動詞＋】 ◆amend one's conduct 行状を改める ◆She guided the child's conduct by explaining its effect on others. その行動が他人に及ぼす影響を説いて子供の行動を導いた ◆interrupt the conduct of busin...
disorderly conduct 中文, conduct sheet 中文, bad conduct discharge 中文, distinguished conduct medal 中文, line of conduct 中文, good conduct medal 中文, conducive to corrupt practice 中文, conducive to the peaceful resolution 中文, conducively 中文, conducivepromotive 中文, conducometric titration 中文, conduct a business 中文, conduct a funeral 中文, conduct a joint trial2 中文, conduct a medical checkufor mr ho 中文,