音标：[ 'kɔndʌkt, -dəkt ] 发音:
过去式: conducted 过去分词: conducted
- His conduct has been entirely above board .
- Religion and morality enjoin this conduct .
- You can 't explain such conduct for yourself .
- He was suspended from school for bad conduct .
- She conducted herself in a most gracious manner ..
- He conducted himself with assurance .
- William's conduct at first was moderate .
- His conduct had brought reproach upon him .
- Other anodic films conduct electrons .
- Your conduct is extremely unsatisfactory .
- manner of acting or controlling yourself
同义词：behavior, behaviour, doings,
- (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
同义词：demeanor, demeanour, behavior, behaviour, deportment,
- lead, as in the performance of a composition; "conduct an orchestra; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- lead musicians in the performance of; "Bernstein conducted Mahler like no other conductor"; "she cannot conduct modern pieces"
- take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
同义词：lead, take, direct, guide,
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同义词：impart, transmit, convey, carry, channel,
- direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this"
同义词：carry on, deal,
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
同义词：behave, acquit, bear, deport, comport, carry,