- I do not know how i would comport myself .
- He comported himself as if he had already been elected .
- He comports himself like a hero .
- His remark simply does not comport with his known attitude .
- His conduct did not comport with his high position .
- When the lrish were comporting themselves in loincloths
- His behavior did not comport with his office
- His conduct did not comport with his high position
- Such actions do not comport with your high status
- When the lrish were comporting themselves in loincloths . .
- comportとは意味：comport v. 《文語》 ふるまう, 身を処す; 《文語》 適合する. 【副詞１】 ◆comport oneself gracefully 優美にふるまう ◆comport oneself well 立派にふるまう. 【＋前置詞】 ◆comport oneself in a graceful way 優美にふるまう ◆comport oneself with dignity 威厳をもってふる...