- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
同义词：chat up, flirt, dally, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash
- cut and spread open, as in preparation for cooking; "butterflied shrimp"
- flutter like a butterfly
- butterflies in my stomach 什么意思
- butterflies in the rain forest 什么意思
- butterflies in the stomach 什么意思
- butterflies in your stomach 什么意思
- butterflies of poland database 什么意思
- butterfly agitator 什么意思
- butterfly ale 什么意思
- butterfly ales with gear actuator 什么意思
- butterfly and red pear blossom 什么意思
- butterfly and sword 什么意思