2.球戏，(特指)棒球；【棒球】坏球 (opp. strike).
- 更多例句： 下一页
- This is to announce the ball on the weekend .
- I balled myself into a knot and moaned .
- The ball was to take place on friday night .
- The young ball player will bear watching .
- The batsman smashed the ball up into the air .
- a pitch that is not in the strike zone; "he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
- the game of baseball
- round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games; "the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve"; "the mayor threw out the first ball"; "the ball rolled into the corner pocket"
- a spherical object used as a plaything; "he played with his rubber ball in the bathtub"
- a solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
- one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
同义词：testis, testicle, orchis, ballock, bollock, nut, egg
- a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass; "the ball at the base of the thumb"; "he stood on the balls of his feet"
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
同义词：clod, glob, lump, clump, chunk
- the people assembled at a lavish formal dance; "the ball was already emptying out before the fire alarm sounded"
- an object with a spherical shape; "a ball of fire"
- form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
A ball is a round, usually spherical but sometimes ovoid, object with various uses. It is used in ball games, where the play of the game follows the state of the ball as it is hit, kicked or thrown by players.