- 施加压力 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They can bear on social issues .
- You have to bring some pressure to bear on him .
- The androecium is borne on the fused corolla .
- You were born on the wrong side of the tracks .
- Subatomic physics bears on many aspects of life .
- have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
同义词：affect, impact, bear upon, touch on, touch
- press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action; "He pushed her to finish her doctorate"
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
同义词：refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, touch, touch on, have-to doe with
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions"
同义词：continue, uphold, carry on, preserve