- 更多例句： 下一页
- Goods of that quality will never sell .
- Some of my sinful qualities evaporated .
- I would guarantee delivery and quality .
- Selfishness is a detestable quality in anyone .
- That is not of the stipulated quality .
- an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
- a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber"
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
同义词：timbre, timber, tone
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
- high social status; "a man of quality"