1.(用铆钉)铆，铆接 (down; in; on; together); 敲打(螺栓)使成铆钉头。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Dantes' whole attention was riveted on him .
- There was silence, all eyes riveted on him .
- They hold their breath, eyes riveted on the moon .
- The riveter riveted the metal sheets to the ship 's bottom .
- It was impossible to remove that riveted aversion i had to him .
- heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
A rivet is a permanent mechanical fastener. Before being installed a rivet consists of a smooth cylindrical shaft with a head on one end.