音标：[ ˌmænju'fæktʃə ] 发音:
用"manufacture"造句"manufacture"怎么读"manufacture" in a sentence"manufacture"的同义词
过去式: manufactured 过去分词: manufactured 名词复数: manufactures 现在分词: manufacturing
- The wood is manufactured into fine cabinetwork .
- The address of the manufacture is usually provided .
- The factory is now trying to manufacture a new model .
- They stopped manufacturing goods of inferior quality .
- This factory manufactures shoes .
- The factory manufactures toys .
- The manufacture of television sets is a case in point .
- Sales and manufacturing were under the same vice-president .
- At one time circular ducts were very expensive to manufacture .
- Some manufactures complain about this way of tendering .
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials; "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- make up something artificial or untrue
同义词：fabricate, cook up, make up, invent,
- put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- produce naturally; "this gland manufactures a specific substance only"