音标：[ pail ] 发音:用"pile"造句"pile"怎么读
- He has always been the same pile of filth .
- You pile everything up and scatter things around .
- The trucks piled up against each other .
- Work has piled up during his absence .
- He puts her card on top of the pile .
- The taxi arrived and we all piled in .
- The children piled noisily into the bus .
- Evidence was piling up against them .
- A sharp wind herded the fallen leaves into piles .
- Sort through a pile of old photographs .
- a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
同义词：atomic pile, atomic reactor, chain reactor,
- the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave; "for uniform color and texture tailors cut velvet with the pile running the same direction"
- a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
同义词：spile, piling, stilt,
- battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
同义词：voltaic pile, galvanic pile,
- fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- a collection of objects laid on top of each other
同义词：heap, mound, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus,
- a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
同义词：bundle, big bucks, megabucks, big money,
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同义词：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad,
- place or lay as if in a pile; "The teacher piled work on the students until the parents protested"
- arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
- press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
同义词：throng, mob, pack, jam,