音标：[ pres ] 发音:
过去式: pressed 过去分词: pressed 名词复数: presses 现在分词: pressing
- He was so pressing i could n't refuse .
- The siege was not pressed with vigour .
- Appropriately, the press rode him hard .
- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- I earnestly pressed his coming to us .
- He was skillful in using the press .
- He founded his own press to print them .
- Surely your need isn't so pressing .
- Press the button for the elevator .
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure; "he gave the button a press"; "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"; "at the pressing of a button"
- a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead
- any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids
- a machine used for printing
- clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use
- a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
- the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines
- a dense crowd of people
- the state of demanding notice or attention; "the insistence of their hunger"; "the press of business matters"
同义词：imperativeness, insistence, insistency, pressure,
- ask for or request earnestly; "The prophet bid all people to become good persons"
同义词：bid, beseech, entreat, adjure, conjure,
- force or impel in an indicated direction; "I urged him to finish his studies"
同义词：urge, urge on, exhort,
- lift weights; "This guy can press 300 pounds"
- squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
同义词：compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, contract,
- place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure; "pressed flowers"
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
同义词：iron, iron out,
- exert pressure or force to or upon; "He pressed down on the boards"; "press your thumb on this spot"
- make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby; "`Now push hard,'' said the doctor to the woman"
- press from a plastic; "press a record"
- create by pressing; "Press little holes into the soft clay"
- crowd closely; "The crowds pressed along the street"
- exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women''s rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
同义词：crusade, fight, campaign, push, agitate,
- to be oppressive or burdensome; "weigh heavily on the mind", "Something pressed on his mind"
- be urgent; "This is a pressing problem"
- pressとは意味：１press n. (1) 押すこと; 握りしめ; 圧搾機, プレス. 【動詞＋】 ◆He did forty bench presses. 40 回ベンチプレスを行なった ◆He felt the press of her breasts against him. 彼女の胸が自分の体に押しつけられるのを感じた ◆give the button a press そのボタンを押す. 【形容詞 名詞＋...