He was a tall gaunt man with blackrimmed spectacles and the mute and patient look of an overdriven mule . 他是一个瘦高个子,戴着一副黑边眼镜,他那一声不响,逆来顺受的样子看去很象一头累垮了的骡子。
If you do not like it you must lump it 即使你不喜欢,也得忍受;逆来顺受。
We are the team that will not lie down - official 我们是那支被公认为不会逆来顺受的球队。
Cool it , man . curtis uncle tom , man 够洒脱啊,老兄逆来顺受的柯蒂斯
Think of me , think of me waking , silent and resigned 想想我,醒著时想著我,缄默不语且逆来顺受
And my galloping tearing tandy o ! bow to the inevitable 这是躲不开的,只能屈从,苦笑着逆来顺受呗。
Sometimes bird poo tastes like candy 有时不如逆来顺受好了
But la guerre comme la guerre 但是事情是只好逆来顺受呵!
She assumed her air of tearful resignation , and said to her husband 她现出逆来顺受的人欲哭的样子对丈夫说:
Damn ! so what you think about me , man , ifyou think he ' s uncle tom 见鬼!如果你觉得他逆来顺受那你怎样看我呢?