- I quickly formed a great respect and admiration for his soldierly qualities .
- The pleasure of the world is to bowl down our soldierly letter i .
- So far as he had changed at all, he was less soldierly now than when he arrived from his octu .
- It makes me look quite soldierly though
- The pleasure of the world is to bowl down our soldierly letter i
世界的乐趣就在于打倒我们象军人那样笔挺的字母“ i ” 。
- He loves to work to the sound of opera and turns the kitchen staff into a living choir - - in contrast with kate ' s soldierly rules
- At one moment he was excusing himself for having been taken prisoner , at the next , imagining himself before his superior officers , he was trying to prove his soldierly discipline and zeal for the service
- Been under fire already ? asked boris . without answering , rostov , in soldierly fashion , shook the cross of st . george that hung on the cording of his uniform , and pointing to his arm in a sling , he glanced at berg
- Jerking out the last words in soldierly fashion and waving his arms , as though he were flinging something on the ground , the drummer , a lean , handsome soldier of forty , looked sternly at the soldier - chorus and frowned
- Henry and frederick lynn are very dashing sparks indeed ; and colonel dent is a fine soldierly man . mr . eshton , the magistrate of the district , is gentleman - like : his hair is quite white , his eyebrows and whiskers still dark , which gives him something of the appearance of a pere noble de theatre
林恩确实精神抖擞，生气勃勃登特上校一身英武之气地方法官埃希顿先生一付绅士派头，头发相当白，眉毛和络腮胡子却依然乌黑，使他有几分像perenobledetheatre ” 。
- 更多例句： 1 2