音标：[ spəuk ] 发音:用"spoke"造句"spoke"怎么读
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- She spoke in defense of her religious beliefs .
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- He spoke with surprising softness .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- They speak up freely, they laugh and joke .
- He always speaks out about everything .
- Job legh took the opportunity of speaking .
- He looked aside when i spoke to him .
A spoke is one of some number of rods radiating from the center of a wheel (the hub where the axle connects), connecting the hub with the round traction surface.
spoken 中文, speaking 中文, speak 中文, spoken language 中文, spoken title 中文, speaking tube 中文, speaking clock 中文, plain spoken 中文, speak box 中文, spokane river 中文, spokane spokesman review 中文, spokane stock exchange 中文, spokane, washington 中文, spokane印地安人 中文, spoke barrel 中文, spoke bells 中文, spoke bolt 中文, spoke bone 中文,