灰心丧气 get disheartened [disappointed]; get discouraged; feel depressed; lose heart or become dispirited 别让失败使你灰心丧气。 don't let defeat fill you with gloom
丧气 [口语] (倒霉; 不吉利) be unlucky; be out of luck; have bad luck
灰心 lose heart; be discouraged; be disappointed; be disheartened 再度陷入灰心沮丧之中 plunge back into the deepest discouragement; 不要灰心! don't be discouraged!; don't lose your heart
You've still got a broke state of mind . 你还是一副灰心丧气的样子。
Finally, in frustration, he just blew his stack . 最后在灰心丧气的情况下,他就大发雷霆了。
Don ' t be so disappointed . you may try once again 不要这么灰心丧气的,你可以再试一次。
Isn ' t it frustrating being here 在这儿是不是觉得挺灰心丧气的?
You must encourage her . if you don ' t do this , she ' ll lose heart 你得鼓励她。如果你不这样做,她会灰心丧气的。
When you are down and blue , go to a comedy . after all , laughter is the best medcine 你灰心丧气的时候,去看看喜剧.毕竟,笑是解愁良药
All of this year ' s visas were used up by june , leaving most jobs unfilled and frustrating job recruiters 当年的签证名额到6月份就用完了,留下一大堆空缺的工作,和灰心丧气的猎头们。
Believe that the most frightening enemy is yourself . sometimes it is not the others who discourage you but yourself 请记住最可怕的敌人就是你自己。有些时候,让你灰心丧气的并不是别人,而恰恰是你自己。
At30 we need to settle down to our lives and shed from fantasies . but to the despondent i whisper that life begins at40 30岁时,我们需要安定下来,丢掉幻想。但对那些灰心丧气的人我却低声说40岁生活才开始。
The unforgettable debate quip that can deflate a candidacy is the worst nightmare of any presidential hopeful 那些人们津津乐道的令候选人感到灰心丧气的讽刺挖苦,对于任何有可能成为总统的人,都是一场噩梦。