过去式: talked 过去分词: talked 名词复数: talks 现在分词: talking
讲，谈；谈着消磨(光阴)；谈论；讲着话使…(into; out of)。
Let's sit down and talk. 让我们坐下来谈谈。 Talk in English 用英语讲。 Talk English 讲英语。 Talk politics 谈政治。 Talk a child to sleep 用话哄孩子睡。 (He would) talk a horse's [a donkey's] hind leg off ＝talk the bark off a tree 〔美国〕讲个不停，滔滔不绝地讲。 Talk oneself hoarse (out of breath) 讲得声音嘶哑(喘不过气来)。 Talk in one's sleep 说梦话。 People will talk. 人家会说闲话的，人言可畏。 Money talks. 金钱万能。 Talk a leg off ＝talkan arm off 〔美国〕说个不停，刺刺不休。 Talk about 讲(某事)，谈论(What are you talking about? 你们在谈论什么？ I do not want to be talked about. 我不愿意给人议论)。 The accused begins to talk. 被告开始交代了。 Talk against time 说话消磨时间。 Talk at 暗指着…说，影射某人。 Talk away 说着话消磨(时间)；靠讲话来忘记(恐怖等)。 Talk baby 用对小孩子讲话的口气说 (to)。 Talk back 反唇相讥，回嘴。 Talk big [tall] 〔俚语〕夸口，吹牛。 Talk business 谈正经事。 Talk (cold) turkey 〔美国〕照实说，老老实实说；正正经经讨论，讨论基本问题。 Talk down 驳倒；放低嗓子说；放大声音盖过其他声音；【航空】(用无线电)引导着陆。 Talk from the point 离题，说得不着边际。 Talk (sb.) into [out of] 说服(某人)做[停止做]…。 Talk of 讲，谈论；说要(T- of the devil, and he will appear 说到曹操，曹操就到。He is talking of going abroad. 他说要出国去。Talking of… 说到，讲到)。 Talk one's head off 〔美国〕＝talk a leg off 说个没完。 Talk out 尽量谈；彻底说，说完；〔英国〕将(议案的)讨论拖到闭会而悬置不决。 Talk out of turn 〔美俚〕弄错；干涉，阻碍。 Talk over 1.vi. 商谈，商量。 2.vt. 说服。
talk round 1.vi. 转弯抹角地讲。 2.vt. 说服；说得使回心转意。 Talkshop 讲自己的本行话[事情]。 Talk the talk 〔美口〕只说不做。 Talk the talk,walk the walk 说到做到。 Talk through one's hat ＝talk through (the back of) one's neck 〔口语〕夸张，吹牛；乱说。 Talk to 向…谈；〔口语〕申斥，劝谏(I'll talk to him. 要说他一顿了)。 Talk to hear one's teeth rattle 〔美国〕胡说。 Talk to oneself 自言自语。 Talk together 商量，谈判。 Talk United States 〔美国〕说明美国公民的意见；讲英语；讲美国话。 Talk up 大声讲，明白地讲；〔美国〕讨论。
谈话；商谈，商议，谈判；讲演；谣传；话题，话柄；空话；隐语，黑话；方言；语调，口气。 Big talk 〔美口〕大话。 An idle talk 无聊话，闲扯，山海经。 Small talk 闲谈。 Tall talk 大话。 I heard it in talk. 我是听人传说的。 He is all talk. 他只会说(不会做)。 It will end in talk. 还不过是空话[传闻]罢了。 That's the talk. 〔美国〕好，洗耳恭听。 All talk and no cider 议而不决，空谈而无结果。 Make a talk 造成口实，使人议论。 Make talk 一味空谈；闲聊。
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- After the talk , he began to thaw .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- What kind of double talk was this ?
- That's the silly talk of scholarly people .
- His promises were just so much meaningless talk .
- The reddleman suddenly ceased to talk idly .
- the act of giving a talk to an audience; "I attended an interesting talk on local history"
- an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let''s have more work and less talk around here"
- discussion; (`talk about'' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of''); "his poetry contains much talk about love and anger"
- idle gossip or rumor; "there has been talk about you lately"
同义词：talk of the town,
- a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
同义词：lecture, public lecture,
- deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
同义词：spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同义词：speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise,
- reveal information; "If you don''t oblige me, I''ll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
, back talk 中文
, top talks 中文
, talk radio 中文
, foul talk 中文
, cross talk 中文
, chalk talk 中文
, clean talk 中文
, town talk 中文
, talja 中文
, taljavirta 中文
, taljevic 中文
, taljic 中文
, taljola rtic 中文
, talk - mail 中文
, talk -in 中文
, talk a load of garbage 中文
, talk a lot; speak at great length 中文