音标：[ tɔ:k ] 发音:
过去式: talked 过去分词: talked 名词复数: talks 现在分词: talking
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- After the talk , he began to thaw .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- What kind of double talk was this ?
- That's the silly talk of scholarly people .
- His promises were just so much meaningless talk .
- The reddleman suddenly ceased to talk idly .
- the act of giving a talk to an audience; "I attended an interesting talk on local history"
- an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let''s have more work and less talk around here"
- discussion; (`talk about'' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of''); "his poetry contains much talk about love and anger"
- idle gossip or rumor; "there has been talk about you lately"
同义词：talk of the town,
- a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
同义词：lecture, public lecture,
- deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
同义词：spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同义词：speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise,
- reveal information; "If you don''t oblige me, I''ll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"