音标：[ 'ʌtə ] 发音:用"utter"造句"utter"怎么读
- His utter ridiculousness exhausted me .
- He did not utter a word for five minutes .
- Allende began uttering threats of violence .
- She uttered the phrase with acid sarcasm .
- What an utter fool! couldn't he use his eyes ?
- He turned away with a sense of utter weariness .
- His career is a story of utter disaster .
- He uttered imprecations under his breath .
- Don't see that it is all utter madness !
- He smacked his lips but did not utter a word .
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
同义词：express, verbalize, verbalise, give tongue to,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同义词：talk, speak, mouth, verbalize, verbalise,
- express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words); "She let out a big heavy sigh"; "He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand"
同义词：emit, let out, let loose,
- put into circulation; "utter counterfeit currency"
- complete; "came to a dead stop"; "utter seriousness"
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain"; "utter nonsense"; "the unadulterated truth"
同义词：arrant, complete, consummate, double-dyed, everlasting, gross, perfect, pure, sodding, stark, staring, thoroughgoing, unadulterated,