音标：[ 'tɑ:git ] 发音:
过去式: targeted 过去分词: targeted 名词复数: targets 现在分词: targeting
- The targets are irradiated for about one year .
- I had a target in mind for the first year .
- He wo n't hit the target at that distance .
- It can hit a target with an atomic warhead .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- A real target ship was generating the data .
- The arrow penetrated through the centre of target .
- By god, we were right on target !
- This book will be the target of bitter criticism .
- He has become a target of public criticism .
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
同义词：aim, object, objective,
- a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
- the location of the target that is to be hit
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
同义词：prey, quarry, fair game,
- intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent''s face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
同义词：aim, place, direct, point,
target tuner 中文, target date 中文, vanishing target 中文, moving target 中文, rocket target 中文, fleeting target 中文, sleeve target 中文, target language 中文, targassonne 中文, targay 中文, targe 中文, targe rat 中文, targe strength 中文, target leak rate 中文, target absorbed dose 中文, target acceleration 中文, target accuracy 中文,