音标：[ 'tɑ:git ] 发音:
过去式: targeted 过去分词: targeted 名词复数: targets 现在分词: targeting
- The targets are irradiated for about one year .
- I had a target in mind for the first year .
- He wo n't hit the target at that distance .
- It can hit a target with an atomic warhead .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- A real target ship was generating the data .
- The arrow penetrated through the centre of target .
- By god, we were right on target !
- This book will be the target of bitter criticism .
- He has become a target of public criticism .
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
同义词：aim, object, objective,
- a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
- the location of the target that is to be hit
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
同义词：prey, quarry, fair game,
- intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent''s face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
同义词：aim, place, direct, point,