音标：[ 'hɑ:ti ] 发音:用"hearty"造句"hearty"怎么读
- He had hearty distaste for songs of pathos .
- He washed himself, and ate a hearty meal .
- We'll have something hearty for you to eat .
- The shout was unanimous and hearty .
- He laughed, a coarse hearty guffaw .
- The old man is still hale and hearty .
- We parted with them in the heartiest manner .
- Laurie burst out with a hearty boy's laugh .
- The speech was received with hearty rounds of applause .
- The hale and hearty man is counted among the old .
- without reservation; "hearty support"
- consuming abundantly and with gusto; "a hearty (or healthy) appetite"
- endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; "a hearty glow of health"
同义词：full-blooded, lusty, red-blooded,
- showing warm and heartfelt friendliness; "gave us a cordial reception"; "a hearty welcome"
- providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
同义词：satisfying, solid, square, substantial,