音标：[ ə'baid ] 发音:
过去式: abode 过去分词: abode 现在分词: abiding
- Who may abide the day of his appearing ?
- You have to abide by the referee's decision .
- My love of talk still abides with me .
- This faith is the abiding creed of our fathers .
- He abides in his father's house .
- The place had also a more abiding defect .
- We would abide by his wishes .
- If you join the club , you have to abide by its rules .
- I cannot abide him .
- One mobster whom broderick couldn't abide was jack .
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
同义词：digest, endure, stick out, stomach, bear, stand, tolerate, support, brook, suffer, put up,
- dwell; "You can stay with me while you are in town"; "stay a bit longer--the day is still young"
- abideとは意味：abide v. (1) 留まる, 住む; 服従する; 固守する. 【副詞１】 ◆abide faithfully by one's promise 約束を忠実に守る ◆They are gone, but what they wrote abides forever . 彼らは死んでしまったが彼らの書いたものはいつまでも残る. 【＋前置詞】 ◆abide at a place ある所に住む ◆a...