音标：[ 'sʌfə ] 发音:用"suffer"造句"suffer"怎么读"suffer"的同义词"suffer" meaning
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- You seem to have suffered a lot in jail .
- My table suffered for it last night .
- I am suffering from it , you can see .
- Abner now had to suffer a sharper blow .
- He was suffering to a slight extent from shock .
- The well-fed do n't know how the starving suffer .
- He is suffering from severe mental disorder .
- They suffered persecution for their beliefs .
- Your business is still suffering from growing .
- feel pain or be in pain
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
同义词：sustain, have, get,
- feel unwell or uncomfortable; "She is suffering from the hot weather"
- get worse; "His grades suffered"
- be set at a disadvantage; "This author really suffers in translation"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
同义词：digest, endure, stick out, stomach, bear, stand, tolerate, support, brook, abide, put up,
- experience (emotional) pain; "Every time her husband gets drunk, she suffers"
- undergo or be subjected to; "He suffered the penalty"; "Many saints suffered martyrdom"
- undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
- feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
- be given to; "She suffers from a tendency to talk too much"
- sufferとは意味：suffer v. 悩む, 苦しむ; 苦しみに堪える; 損害を受ける. 【副詞１】 ◆The country was suffering acutely from a shortage of food. その国は食料不足できわめて苦しんでいた ◆I am still suffering a great deal. まだ大いに悩んでいる ◆He suffers badly from acne. にき...